How To Remove Segurazo Antivirus From Your Computer?
Segurazo Antivirus is the best security tool, not dangerous for the desktop. But it is an unwanted application because of its distribution method. Sometimes, the antivirus shows fake positive virus and malware detection in the computer to obtain the user to purchase its paid version. Many people download the antivirus software by accident, and the program may cause many issues. You can Remove Segurazo Antivirus if you are facing problems on your device. Keep reading the post to learn instructions to uninstall the Segurazo Antivirus!
Overview of Segurazo Antivirus
Antivirus software like Securerazo is unnecessary, as it identifies itself as an antimalware program. This software is installed on the device whether with intent or not. It offers through ads or packages with other software that you download on the web. It leaves the desktop user confused about where Segurazo software comes from.
If you installed Segurazo Antivirus, it is automatically configured to start with the window. It gives a false result to convince the user to buy the paid version. In previous versions of the software, Uninstall entry is used to remove it. However, Windows Sade Mode is available to remove this program easily with the current version.
Symptom To Remove Segurazo Antivirus
Segurazo Antivirus shows incompatibilities with hardware that might cause some problems and failures. Let’s see what!
- When unwanted installed on the desktop, it might have a blue screen and unexpected shutdown.
- If you see a black screen with stripped square while using the desktop, it locks the PC. So, you cannot be able to use the device, and it is required to force a shutdown.
- The performance of the desktop will become slow that it will not do any tasks on the device like running the text editor, opening the browser, and others.
When experiencing these issues, it is recommended to check if you installed the Segurazo Antivirus on your device. You can also directly contact our Antivirus Support team through live chat to get instant help.
When you want to install software, you should visit the official portal. Avoid downloading the software from the third-party website because unwanted software is installed while downloading the app is made on the third-party website. It ends up installing the Segurazo program together with other applications. When you experience a blue screen, you should check if Segurazo is installed in the OS. If there is a Segurazo antivirus, you can uninstall the software. Let’s see a few tips on how to Remove Segurazo Antivirus:
Utilize Segurazo Uninstaller
The followings are some steps to remove antivirus software through the Segurazo uninstaller:
- First, go to the Segurazo folder, which is the located in Program Files(x86)
- Click the file and delete any documents that it shows as a virus.
- Go to Segurazouninstaller.exe executable, which must be in the database.
- Hit remove protection and restart the desktop.
- Close all folders and programs on your desktop. Go back to Segurazo uninstaller
- Check Configuration Files and Segurazo Antivirus protection options. It would remove at the time of removal.
- Choose to uninstall and wait for a few seconds. After completing the process, if the Segurazo uninstaller asks you to restart the computer now, hit the No option.
- Steps to clean windows registry
The user should discover that it involves deleting items from the system’s registry before start executing this step. Sometimes, critical system settings are stored, so you should be careful while deleting the files and folders. Here are simple instructions to clean the windows registry:
- First, press the window key + R to open the Run command box. Enter regedit and press the ok option.
- Press CTRL + F to open registry editor app and enter Segurazo. Then press the find next option.
- Found software should be situated in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Compatibility Assistant\Store. once you reach the registry directory, look in the right panel and choose C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo\SegurazoUninstaller.exe and delete it. Hit the ok button to proceed.
- Again press CTRL+F to open find. Hit the find next option that should take you to the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\ segurazoclient_R ASAPI32 folder. You can see the PUP-related folder lists on the left panel. Now, right-click and select delete these folders.
- Open find again that should take the user to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Segurazo. You need to delete this directory.
- You should search for Segurazo antivirus again; if you get the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\Segurazo directory, you can delete it.
- Perform Segurazo search, and directly that display should be HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Session Manager. You can select it and check all items. If there are any file names endingFileRenameOperations, you can delete them.
- Again click ctrl +F, and if the directory is \Device\HarddiskVolume5\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo\SegurazoClient.exe, you can delete it.
- Search for Segurazo again and delete the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\EventLog\Application file from the SegurazoSvc.
- The last directory is \Device\HarddiskVolume5\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo\ SegurazoUninstaller.exe and deletes it.
- Finally, select the desktop icon from the window registry navigation. To ensure there is no folder related to this software remaining, open find and run the final search for Segurazo. If you find any Segurazo folder in the device, delete it.
Delete Remaining Segurazo Folders And Clean The Browser
The registry is clean now, also remove the remaining files in the antivirus folder. If you need to increase the performance and safety of your computer, there is no better option than removing unwanted software. Remove Segurazo Antivirus from the desktop and perform your task smoothly. It is essential to delete the remaining Segurazo files in the installation directory.
Sometimes, Segurazo antivirus installs the unwanted new extension in the web browser. It affects the browser and also changes its settings. Therefore, you need to clean the browser and return it to its normal condition. Many users remove the Segurazo file from their operating system and do not clean their web browsers. It results in issues when they try to surf content on the web.
By following the steps mentioned above, you can Remove Segurazo Antivirus from your computer and increase its performance. If you cannot uninstall the software, you can contact our customer support team by phone or email. The representatives are always ready to help the customer. They understand the problem and provide step-by-step instructions to uninstall the antivirus software.